Interview coaching services are individually focused on you. We consult with you, and build a program to suit your current goals, career objectives, and issues. We believe everyone is different and want you to receive career coaching services that improve your skills, build up your strengths, reduce your weaknesses and ultimately make you successful.
“Take Control of your Career”
Call now and inquire about our interview coaching and preparation services and interview like a star!
Career Management Services interview coaching program and our interview preparation coaching are designed directly around the job or jobs you are interviewing for. We want you to succeed. Our professional and personalised interview coaching is designed to suit your situation. We work with you to help you get the role. Make the effort and get back control over your career. We know you may be busy and sometime can’t meet in person. That is why we offer two options: Interview coaching in person and over the phone. Prior to our interview coaching session we develop a tailored coaching program to suit your industry, role and personal requirements.
During the interview coaching and interview preparation session, we can teach you: how to research an organisation, build a network, and find out more about what is really happening in an organisation. How to make a great impression and get noticed. Techniques for building confidence and rapport in interview. Sell yourself into the role. Your sales pitch. How to answer typical interview questions. Break down a position description to analyse your background and strength and weaknesses for the role.
The background of competency and behavioural based interviews and what to expect. Analysis and develop a list of key behavioural and competency based questions you are most likely to be asked in interview. Role play and rehearse competency and behavioural based questions and answers. Skills and techniques for negotiating and securing a better salary package; Give feedback, critic and examples on your interview skills in a number of role plays Give you tip, tricks and techniques to prepare you for any interview from panel interviews, one on one etc. How to beat the competition and get an offer for the role.
During your interview coaching session we will coach you on successfully:
- Answering behavioural based questions
- Answering competency based questions
- Winning the client over in a traditional interview
- Impressing the audience and addressing individuals in panel interviews
- Understanding how the interview process works and the questions you will be asked
- Understanding who you will be meeting, their role in the interview process and what they are looking for in your answers
- Impressing everyone you come in contact for your new role
- Negotiating the best salary possible
- Answering your behavioural or competency based questions so you star
- Using body language to help secure the role in interview
- Preparing for your interview, through position description analysis, research and practice questions and answers
Ring our offices and take advantage of our interview coaching or interview preparation services.
Ready to make your take steps to improve your career?
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us now, questions are welcome.